- Do you have a passion for tech and strive to be a legendary developer?
- Do you value quality products over feature quantity?
- Do you love to see your work improve the life of others?
- Do you prefer a flat organisation where all thoughts have equal value?
- Do you one day want to be an entrepreneur and build your own company?
Then you would be a perfect fit into our team.
We are seeking dedicated and talented individuals (4+) to help us build quality software. You will work in a small team that will have the responsibility for a few microservices and npms. Depending on your current skill level you will work in one or more areas of frontend, backend, libs, cli, design, develop, test and support.
- Frontends are build with react, material-ui, vite, redux, recoil and websockets.
- Backends are build with nodejs, feathersjs, yup, nats, rabbitmq and mongodb.
- Tools used are eslint, prettier, lerna, yarn, git, gitlab, npmjs, docker and jest,
- Everything is hosted on Googles kubernetes platform.
- We use a simple SDLC methodology, with a trello kanban board in the middle.
- Communication is mostly on slack, google meet and email.
- Strong interest in using and learning our tech stack.
- A desire to learn and improve on a daily basis.
- The will to write good quality code.
- Taking responsibility for the software and improve on your own initiative.
- Enjoy team work, pair programming, code reviews and design sessions.
- Skills, not necessary experience.
WHY BECOME AN INHABITANT OF CARCOSA
- You will spend your days with what you love.
- Full-time and long-term employment.
- Work from anywhere.
Carcosa R&D - We are the tech teams, handling the software research & development, for a group of Swedish IT-companies in the foodtech and fintech industry. Our IT-plattform consist of severeal modules that are common between the different companies and some that are specific.
Send application to email@example.com